Undelete for Windows is the top-rated file recovery/undelete software for deleted files recovery. Recover Your Files can recover deleted files from hard drives, floppy disks, Zip drives, Jaz Drives, USB Hard Drives, USB Flash Drive, SD/MMD Camera Disks, Digital Media Card and more.
Even if you have emptied your Recycle Bin, Undelete for Windows can recover them! Undelete for Windows recovers deleted files after emptying the Recycle Bin, or using other deletion actions that bypass the Recycle Bin. The software works with Microsoft Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP and 2003. Very easy to use!
Undelete for Windows will recover files that you thought were long gone!
* Recovers files deleted bypassing Recycle Bin.
* Recovers files deleted even after you have emptied the Recycle Bin.
* Recovers files deleted accidentally from a network share.
* Recovers files deleted from the DOS command prompt.
* Recovers files deleted when you press Shift+Delete on the keyboard.
* Recovers files deleted when you use Move or Cut command.
* Recovers files deleted in other applications or by viruses.
* Works even if you installed Recover Your Files after the file was deleted
Undelete for Windows supports a wide variety of storage media:
* Hard drives (C: D: E: ...)
* Floppy disks (A: B:)
* Digital media and digital camera cards
* External USB Disk Drives
* Flash drives/Flash Memory
* Zip disks, Jaz disks
The list of powerful features goes on and on.
* Supports FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and NTFS 5 file systems.
* Works on Windows 2003 Server, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 95, 98, ME and Windows NT 4
* Performs non-destructive and read-only scan and file recovery.
* Displays file name, type, size, date, and more.
* Restores original create and modified file dates.
* Supports unicode and non-alphabet languages.
* Filters files by name, extension and file type.
» version 2.92 - posted on 2006-10-30
» version 2.9 - posted on 2006-10-30
This License Agreement is a legal Agreement between you and MISCSOFTWARE.COM. If you would like to use this Software at your company, you should purchase another version of it.
Please, read this Agreement carefully.
The subject of the present Agreement is Recover Your Files here after referred to as "Software" including the whole delivery package, namely software itself and the covering documentation. You will be referred to as the "Purchaser"
2. Accepting or rejecting the Agreement.
Any usage of this product including installation of the Software or any of its parts on a computer, loading the product into operating memory (RAM) or permanent storage on a computers disk or other storage medium, as well as any other type of usage means that you accept all the terms and conditions of the present Agreement. If you do not agree with any statement of this License, you should promptly terminate usage of the product and delete all the files referred to it, as its components, so as the results of its work, from your computer. You should also return all the existing mediums containing the Software to the place where you obtained it.
This Software is owned by MISCSOFTWARE.COM and is protected by international copyright treaties. Any changes to the Software and its components, any additions to it, including the case of running and executing on your computer any software not built-in into your operating system and affecting the Softwares operation or changing its results, as well as storage and distribution of such a changed or augmented Software, are strictly forbidden.
4. DEMONSTRATION VERSION time restriction
The software has an evaluation period of 14 days. The licensed version does not have this restriction.
6. Licensed copies number restriction.
This product is assigned for installation and execution on one computer assembled as a solitary system units and by one user only.
If you have an upgrade to this Software, it constitutes a single product together with the product that you upgraded, and may not be used to increase the total number of licensed installations of the Software.
7. Distribution restrictions.
This software is licensed to the Purchaser to be used on one personal computer only.
This software aids in recovering of password protected data. The Purchaser assumes all responsiblity in the softwares proper use on their own (Purchasers) data.
9. Warranty and guarantee.
This product is provided AS IS. MISCSOFTWARE.COM disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability reliable and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall MISCSOFTWARE.COM or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of use or inability to use the software, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
10. Changing terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Any variation to the terms of this Agreement shall only be valid if made and delivered by MISCSOFTWARE.COM.
If you do not agree to any clause of this Agreement you may ask for explanations from MISCSOFTWARE.COM. However, this doesnt authorize you to consider this Agreement nullified.